Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 12: Bullet My Day.

  • Alarm goes off at 0600.  Snooze until 0630.   Roll out of bed and get ready for the day.  Usually doesn't involve more than brushing my teeth and putting a bobby pin in my hair.  I don't do mornings.
  • Arrive to school around 0800.  Gab with my classmates about what's going down for the day.  Ask if there is anything I forgot to to the night before.
  • Frantically scram to complete the assignment I forgot to do the night before, before the five minutes I have until class starts.
  • Start class.
  • Play on facebook, blogger, tetris, and bubble ball during lecture.  
  • Try to refrain from getting wickedly confused.
  • Around 1200, we have lunch as a class.   This is when we talk about how awful lecture is, how confused everyone is, and how the hell we plan to pass the exam.
  • 1230, head back to class for more confusion, facebook, blogger, and tetris.
  • Finally leave school around 3.   Go home for some lunch.  more lunch.
  • Head to the library/Starbucks around five to cram and study for the exam and review everything I learned, or didn't learn, that day.  
  • Go back home around 7 to eat dinner.  ShowerVisit with Mom.
  • 9pm, go to bed.

....try not to be jealous of my awesome life.
mmmmkay?

4 comments:

Kendra said...

I'm really surprised you're able to facebook/blogger/youtube/whatever else during class! Our instructors walk around and watch what our monitors are on, plus on the first day, we were threatened with just shy of bodily harm to not be playing around online during lecture. I've been too scared to even try! Not to mention I'm feverishly scribbling down every note I can.

Jessica said...

Whats your email? I wants to ask something funny. Email me JessibellaM@gmail.com

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

I agree with Kendra, how on earth are you aloud to be playing games during lecture? Plus you may not be scrambling and as confused if you did pay attention to what is being lectured. Just sayin.

Estelle said...

No worries, Callie. I have been known to text/blog/sleep during lecture too. All part of the nursing school experience. ;)