Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 13 and 15 and 16.

Each of these are dumb.
So I'll combine them.

Day 13: Somewhere you'd like to move or visit:
I would like to move nowhere, really.  I kind of dig Utah.   Wait, let me rephrase.  I dig my FAMILY that lives in Utah.  I don't ever want to live somewhere that my mom and sisters are not.  They mean too much to me.   I would love to visit anywhere and everywhere.  Ecuador. England. Ireland. Africa. Canada.  Yep, Canada.

Day 15: Favorite Tumbirs.
I don't even know what tumbirs is, so I suppose I don't have a favorite.

Day 16: Views on mainstream music.
I dig music. I like to listen to it.  I'm definitely not a music buff and I never know who sings what songs.  My iPod has music that's most likely a hundred years old, and I have a hard time finding new songs to put onto my iPod, but I definitely enjoy listening and jamming out. 

Phew.  Glad those boring topics are O V E R.
Onto the next.

1 comment:

Estelle said...

13) Very true. If I was related to your awesome family, I probably wouldn't want to leave Utah either. ;)
15) Tumblr is a type of blog platform. Cute but not for me. Like Blogspot too much.