Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 06: 30 Facts about Me.

1. I'm completely OCD, and worse when I'm stressed.

2. I started this blog as a private journal, so I wouldn't have to write in a journal each night.  Now it's definitely not a journal and it's definitely not private.   ...and I like it better this way.

3. My right ear never pops, even at the top of the mountains.

4. I constantly pull faces in the mirror, even when I'm alone.

5. My nose is always stuffy when I wake up in the morning.  ALWAYS.

6. I drive with my knees 80% of the time, and I keep my arms folded across my chest.  Much more comfortable.

7. Sometimes I forget my age when people ask me.  I still like to respond "21" until I realize that I'm really 23.

8. One time, my boobs were triple D's.

9. I have always said that my life long goal was to ride an elephant.  I have no idea where the goal came from, but now my heart is set on it and I can't go back.  Circus, here I come.

10. I sleep with my puppy, Onslo, every night.  He wakes me up at 6am every morning to go to the bathroom.  0600 on the dot.   I let him out and we go back to bed until noon.  He's the best.

11. I used to catch frogs and tadpoles at this nasty gross pond when I was younger.  It was about a 30 minute hike and I don't have any idea how I found out about his pond or why I decided to climb in the pond and look for tadpoles.

12. I've felt a giraffes tongue.  Twice.

13. I have this intense dream to make a sign that says "free hugs", stand somewhere in a crowded place, and hug people all day long.

14. When I was younger, I jumped rope for hours.  Then, I'd have big bruises on my knees from my knees knocking together.  I was super tall and gangly with the biggest most bony knees you've ever seen.

15. I've been in love a total of two times.  However, I've told 9 boyfriends that I loved them.

16. Monkeys are BY FAR my favorite animal.  EverI could watch them for hours.

17. This summer I hope to buy a long board and practice my boarding skills under the summer sun.

18. Halloween is my most favorite holiday. My birthday is a close second.

19. I'm wicked afraid of the dark. And divorce.

20. I've got $10,000 in student loans.  Exactly $10,000.  Not a penny more, not a penny less.

21. I really look forward to being pregnant, one day.  Feeling the baby kick and turn and wiggle about.

22. I apply about 4 coats of mascara every morning.

23. I don't believe in hell.

24. When I was yonger I had a teddy bear named Eddy Teddy. I kept him on my bed until I was 21. I still can't get rid of him.  He's downstairs in our guest bed, and I get real upset when I see him laying with a stack of toys or face down on the carpet.

25. I'm an auditory learner.

26. I could eat hamburgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

27. One time, I tried out to be on The Bachelor.

28. I've had every single possible color of hair.  Including pink and purple.

29. The longest I've been able to wear acrylic nails is 4 days. 

30. I will stop dating/talking to someone if they are a poor speller.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That free hugs thing would be way cool! Just don't wear sweats that say "free hugs" through a truck stop at 2 am. You get scary/creepy looks. Just sayin'. Not that I know from experience or anything!! ;)

Estelle said...

I could kiss you for #30. :-*
xoxox
Estelle

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing all that. Monkeys? Awesome!! Love ya