Monday, January 17, 2011

Credit Cards.

Remember when I raised my credit card limit? 
And everyone warned me not to go crazy?
But, I didn't feel concerned because I never, ever, NEVER have a problem with charging.  And I'm HUGE on budgeting.  I have a super strict budget that I don't ever stray away from.

...until I got this extra money on my credit card.

Confession: I went hog wild, and now I'm mad.
 Naughty, Naughty Callie.


Things on my credit card:
Gas. Movies. Shopping at Wet Seal.  Starbucks.  Wal-Mart.  Forever Young.  Parking Ticket.  Liquor Store.  Halloween Costume.  Zumiez. ATM-Withdrawal. Sisters bar tab.      =    A whopping $880.00.

Holy Crap.
How did that happen?

Don't worry though, loves.
I've got a serious game plan how to get rid of this debt.
It's totally going to be okay.

But until then, I'm having a minor panic attack.
Ugh.

9 comments:

Shay said...

Wait until you have a family! We're over 2,000 dollars in debt right now on our credit card, plus we have to pay off our RC Willey's account, plus mine and Rubi's hospital bill. Thank GOD for a good tax return every year, because that's literally the only way we're getting it all paid off! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I have NEVER had ANY debt. Even with a family. We don't buy anything if we don't have th cash for it :)

Robert said...

Credit cards are evil.

I swear it's true. If you give them any kind of access into your life they breed amongst themselves and grow their balances without asking you!!

Callie Ann said...

Does anyone else feel like Chloe's comment was oober bitchy?

Anonymous said...

Ok, I wasn't trying to be. I was simply saying that THIS is why I don't have a credit card... because I would do the same thing.
Which. Is why I've never had one... and haven't had any debt. I don't even have a debit card. Just cash. That's not bitchy, just the truth.

pam said...

It is important to have credit and learn how to control it. It is sad but everything seems to revolve around your credit score. I don't know anyone who is able to buy a home and pay cash for it. So there for you will need to get a loan, you will need a good credit history to get a low interest rate. Start building that now.
Bad credit history hurts you but NO credit history hurts you also...sad but true.

f said...

definitely pam ... when my husband and i got married - he couldnt be on the home loan at first, because he had NO credit (i stole him right off his mission haha) and so it looked bad. i had already owned a home, and had built up credit, so i was ok. but until he had built up credit, it was a PAIN!

f said...

oh and ps callie ... $800 isnt bad. you got this :o) obviously with your personality/habits and youre desire - youll pay that down in no time.

Shay said...

Callie.
You're my new favorite blogger.