Thursday, January 6, 2011

Exam #1.

I feel like I'm getting the hang of this "nursing school" business.  It's super helpful to have found Estelle and all her tips and tricks, seriously a life saver.  I've made friends and I've got a study group together and I'm ready to rock this joint.

Today was test #1, got an 88%Hellllls yeah.
Also, we had to do a bed bath on a manicinWoman-cin.   
Little bit awkard to talk to a manican that doesn't respond.
But, you know...whatev.

I'm pretty stoked for the upcoming year.
I feel much better about life in general.  'Member my grumpy-goose week/month that I had? Totally over it.  I feel 100% now.  Thank goodness.  That depression crap doesn't work well with me. Definitely not my favorite.

P.S.  I haven't seen Mashed Potatoes and Gravy boy since that night. 
Think he's avoiding my floor?  Yeah, me too. 

3 comments:

Estelle said...

Aww. I ♥ you too, Callie. :-) And I am super proud of you. You are doing awesome.
[By the way, thanks for pimping out my blog. Love it. lol.]

As for mash potato man, if he is avoiding you, he's a complete toolbox and doesn't deserve you. Next! Or it could be that he is intimidated by your beauty. ;-)
xoxox
E

Jessica said...

Thank you for linking Estelle's blog, I follow her now too. I used to be a CNA with ambitions of being an RN. I worked in hospice care and was always so heartbroken, I just couldn't process losing these amazing people.
High five to you both for taking that on. I love my nurse friends, they are the best.
Ditto on Mashed Tater being a dork. You can't buy a girl dinner and then never see her again! Maybe he got shitcanned?

LC said...

LOVING the updates on nursing school. You're going to be quite the amazing nurse one day.