Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Geriatrics.

It's safe to assume that the next 500 posts are going to be about nursing school.  I understand if you decide to delete me from your list of blogs.  Totally okay.   

...also, I may post about The Bachelor from time to time.  Uhhh, can you believe that Brad Wolmack is back? Amazing.  Also amazing that the more he talks about his "commitment/trust issues" the more I realize that I definitely need a counselor.

Nursing school, day three.  We talked about geriatricsAhhh, old people.  This is definitely my nitch in nursing.  It makes me melty.  Talking about them. Learning about them. Hearing stories about them.  I literally feel my heart swell.  I just want to talk to them all, help them all, learn from them all.  And dementia patients are definitely my favorite.  I love the confused and "difficult" patients that no one likes.  They always have been my favorite and always will be my favorite.   Gahh, I love it.  

Hospice nursing, here I come.

2 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

i will probably never stop following this blog of yours.

Estelle said...

Posts like this, where it is so obvious you love with what you are doing, make me superduper happy. Keep 'em coming, love.

[And I would not mind 500 posts about nursing school. It's a subject near and dear to my heart.]