Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day One.

Guys, I survived my first day.
...and my second.

Nursing school is going to be great.  It's a little different than I'm used to.  I'm all the sudden one of the "younger" students and I'm the minority.  Majority of my classmates are married with children and such.  It's strange.   At any rate, it's going to be stellar.   I made some friends and I'm ready to rock and roll.  

I gotta' tell you, though.  I'm pretty nervous about studying.  How the fetch do you come home and study after 8 hours of class?! Bleh. 

It's all about learning a new routine, I guess.  No longer can I study during the day and no longer can I take an entire day to cram all the material. 



Gah.  Can you sense the anxiety
H E L P.

2 comments:

Estelle said...

It's all about staying ahead of the curve, doll.
Don't let things pile up. Do a little bit every day and do a lot when you can.
Don't hesitate to email me...and I'll be sending you a text tomorrow so you'll have my number. I'm here for ya, Callie love. ♥

Chanse and Janell said...

Yay Callie!!!
You're going to be so great! : )
XOXO